A perfect storm exists in the Irish property market today. Once again property prices are on the rise. But this time around the biggest problems growing families face are a chronic shortage in the supply of suitable new homes. So we’re seeing an increasing number of people turn to alternatives like Attic conversions and extensions.
For many though, attic conversions and extensions are not an option. That’s where the SmartCube comes in 🙂 Here’s 5 reasons why a SmartCube might be your best alternative to moving or extending:
- It’s cheaper. Your average house price extension costs approx. €75,000. A SmartCube costs €17,000.
- It’s quicker. Planning permission for extensions and conversion can take months if not years. A SmartCube doesn’t need planning permission most of the time.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Our thermally efficient SmartCube’s consuming very little energy to keep them nice and cosy.
- It’s a separate space. Those few yards of a walk in your back garden are all it takes to transport you to your own little world. Sometimes that can make all the difference to getting more value from your extra space.
- It’s less hassle. Ever tried to live in a house that’s being remodelled? It’s not fun! When we install a SmartCube there’s very little disruption to your home life. We’ll be in and out before you know it.